COMACOE is an ISO 9001, multifaceted EPC company and a specialist service provider to the Oil & Gas, Refining, Energy, Industrial, Manufacturing, & Municipal sectors with key offerings in the marine construction services and infrastructure domains.
Over a 25 year history, COMACOE has developed an integrated and synergistic services profile with unique, unparalleled, end-to-end capabilities for EPC & Construction (with focus on near-shore and onshore infrastructure projects). An aggressively cautious, bold but calibrated approach has led to transnational growth with projects for leading multinational clientele being executed in diverse geographies across India, Kazakhstan, Qatar, Iran, Iraq, UAE, Sudan, Vietnam, Malaysia, Brunei, Bangladesh, Mexico, Mozambique, Tanzania and Nigeria.
• An ISO 9001, 14001 & OHSAS 18001 certified company
• Certified In-water Survey and Inspection Company
• In process for IMCA Certification
• Global experience – projects execution in India, Kazakhstan, Qatar, Iran, Iraq, UAE, Sudan, Vietnam,
Malaysia, Brunei, Mexico, Mozambique and Tanzania. • Specialties – SPM Commissioning / Operation & Maintenance / Refurbishing and Diving Services – Onshore Terminal Services for Control Rooms & Radio Rooms – Pilotage and Harbour Towage – Geophysical Survey & Positioning Services – Geotechnical Investigations – Marine Construction & Engineering
• Submarine pipelines
• Post & Pre trenching, Dredging
• Coastal protection and beach conservation – Own marine spread, equipments and labs
- Geo-Sciences: Integrated solutions provider for onshore & offshore surveys, surface and subsea positioning services, geophysical, geotechnical and foundation engineering and ROV services.
- Marine Infra Projects: EPC execution of marine construction and infrastructure projects including seawater intake and outfalls, microtunneling with subsea recovery, dredging, pre & post trenching, diving, pipelaying (CS, HDPE,GRP), near shore construction, piling
- Marine Terminals & Seawater System Management: O&M and Commissioning of SPMs, Ports, Marine Terminals and Pipelines, Intervention works for SPMs and pipelines including class approved “Under Water Inspection in Lieu of Dry Docking” (UWILDD) services.
- Marine Assets Management: COMACOE owns and operates its own fleet of marine spreads for meeting requirements of its various offshore operations. These include DP2 vessels, multipoint mooring vessels and
barges, dive support vessels, utility vessels and tugs, flat top transportation barges, crane and accommodation barges, spud barges, jack-up barges of various sizes and capabilities