- Sound knowledge in Study of contract/design drawing and interpretation skills.
- Should have knowledge in modeling & editing. Should be able to guide the modelers and editors as per the requirement.
- Anticipate conflicting/missing information and generation RFI on timely basis to avoid schedule impact by coordinating with modeler.
- Capability to foresee conflicts and raise RFIs.
- Possess excellent skills in pursuing revisions/changes during execution.
- Should be able to estimate the overall project time and need to prepare the schedules.
- Co-ordination with client and other team members.
- Need to have good written communication skills.
- Should have good experience in model checking using various reports.
- Checking shop drawings and Erection plans with high degree of Fabrication & Erection friendly techniques.
- Actively involved in decision making and be a good team player.
- B.Tech/ B.E/Diploma – Civil or Mech.
- 10+ years in steel detailing with over 4 years of experience in using TEKLA.
Post your resume to email@example.com